Is your Lennox product not operating correctly? Follow this simple trouble-shooting guide, before calling your installing dealer for service.
- Check operation of the remote control and that batteries are in a fully charged condition.
- Check for blown fuse, tripped circuit breakers, or open isolating switches.
- Check your filters. If they require a clean, remove them and wash with warm soapy water.
- Check all inlets and outlets to ensure they are free from interference and/or blocking.
- Some products are equipped with manual lockout or manual reset devices. Check with your installing dealer or operating instructions. Reset if necessary.CAUTION: Do not reset more than once. If the unit continues to malfunction, call your service dealer.
Still need assistance?
Contact your product installer direct or call Lennox Australia on 13 23 50.
When calling your local dealer or service contractor, be prepared to suppy them with complete model numbers of equipment, along with serial numbers and installation date. Also, be prepared to give them an accurate description of the problem. For warranty claims, your proof of purchase will be need to be sited by your service contractor at the time of the service call.